“Life is an adventure – it’s not a package tour.” Eckhart Tolle
Steve helps people gain greater awareness about themselves, what direction they want to move in, and how to get there. His approach is strengths-based and client-centered.
The client (and sponsoring firm, if applicable) chooses the focus, goals and desired outcomes. Steve provides the coaching expertise, feedback, observations and partners with the client to create forward movement.
Steve’s wealth of professional and personal experiences give him insights and perspectives that can open up new viewpoints and solutions for his clients.
Your Conscious Life uses a 3-step coaching process:
- building trust between client and coach;
- self-discovery, for the client to get familiar with their natural strengths and talents; and,
- implementation, where the client applies their learning in real life.
A mindfulness technique is part of every coaching session.
The process is tailored to the unique needs and desires of each client. It can be used by anyone and in any situation. Examples include:
- Professional development
- Personal growth
- Leadership development
- Career advancement or transition
- Addressing challenges
- Finding balance with career, home, relationships, finances, recreation, life purpose
- Improved self-awareness
- Greater fulfillment and satisfaction
- Overcoming doubts, limiting beliefs
- Moving through fear
- Dropping habits that no longer serve you
- Beginning new habits that will serve you well
Contact Steve Hornsby with Your Conscious Life to schedule a free consultation.